Posted in Body
on January 27, 2009
Increase your energy levels with these simple tips:
- To keep feeling on top form make sure your body has an adequate supply of minerals, so make a point of drinking mineral-rich beverages, like herb teas. Nettle is a good choice and will also help to keep your liver decongested.
- Try ginkgo. Flagging adrenals are one of the first signs of flagging energy levels. Try taking the herb ginkgo biloba which boosts circulation and helps to revitalize you.
- Even if you are having a bad day, try and find at least one good thing that will bring a smile to your face. It takes more energy to frown and the act of smiling will boost your energy.
- Acupressure is the application of pressure to the body to increase energy flows. Pinch the point between your thumb and index finger making small rotations. Continue to do so for two minutes and then gradually release.
- Belly breathing, known as diaphragmatic breathing, is a simple way to boost your energy and improve your stamina. To belly breath, calm your mind, maintain a good posture, breathe in through your nose, out through your mouth and repeat twice.
Popularity: 8% [?]
Ginkgo biloba and ginseng improve brain power
Three breathing tips for relaxing
Control stress through breathing
The good side of cholesterol
Beet juice can lower blood pressure
Ginkgo biloba and longevity
The basics of a healthy lifestyle